By Felipe Trinidad, Webmaster, from San Diego 12:30 p.m. | Earlier this week Cousin Rock told me that he is sending me to Brazil to look for Cousin Jaboner. Doesn’t Cousin Rock know that Comic-Con is this week? Last year he bought me tickets because I cleaned the viruses from his laptop after he downloaded too much Internet porn. He never remembers anything he promises me. I think that’s thoughtless and abusive.
I told Cousin Rock that I was flying from LAX on Tuesday but I really went to San Diego instead. He’s going to be mad and abusive but I don’t care. Comic-Con is awesome. The cosplay girls are so cute and they tell me I look hunky in my Spiderman costume. I say that if Cousin Jaboner has been missing in Brazil for two months a couple extra days won’t hurt because I need to work my mojo and stuff.
This year’s Comic-Con is huge! It’s so much bigger and commercial than the old ones but I like it because there are more girls to impress at the Masquerade Show. Besides the girls there were a lo movies coming out that I got excited about.
- I really liked the panel interview with Bella from Twilight. I can’t wait for part 2 of Breaking Dawn, it looks so romantic. I wonder if Jacob will win Bella from Edward. Patty said she read the book and knows how it ends but I think the movie will be different.
- Iron Man 3 is coming out next year but I don’t really want to see it because Robert Downey Jr. reminds me of my mom’s old boyfriend. Plus he has too many armor suits and it’s too hard to find all of the toys the match the suits.
- Godzilla is getting remade. I hope it’s better than the one with Ferris Bueller . That one sucked. I want to see a fight with Godzilla, Mecha Godzilla and Rodan. It would be awesome and I would totally download it.
- Robocop is also getting remade. I liked the old one. Cousin DoubleTap gave me a the unrated director’s cut for my 10th birthday and it was awesome. I like the part when the guy falls into the toxic waste and gets hit by the cop car. I don’t think that would look better with CGI.
- Peter Jackson has been pimping The Hobbit something fierce. The new 3D posters looked great. I am going to ask Rochelle, Jessica and Brittany Lauren if they want to dress up like Hobbits and wait in line with me for the premiere.
- I was really excited that Marvel Studios will release Guardians of the Galaxy in August 2014. That is such a long time to wait to see what team they put on screen. I like the 1992 team best because it had Spirit of Vengeance.
Some of my Facebook friends posted pictures of their Comic-Con costumes. They’re rad.
I hope Cousin Rock isn’t too mad that I made a detour on my way to Rio. Hopefully I find Cousin Jaboner soon because Dark Knight Rises comes out next week and I already bought my advance copy ticket.